Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New face of the blog

Hey my dear readers!

I am sorry that I was not given you any update for such a long period of time.
I think this blog needs a little bit of refreshment - it is all now going to be about the economics/finance news connected to Ukraine and European countries.
Why Economics or Finance? It is my second passion and this would be interesting to follow Ukrainian point of view on the current crisis and financial situation in Europe.

In the coming months, I am planning to update the layout and start posting fresh news. Don't worry you won't be bored!

And one other thing, I will keep you updated on the sightseeing opportunities in Ukraine.

Wish you a wonderful evening or day!

Yours,
Ukrainna

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search

Euro 2012 Ukraine travelling football tickets map Poland hotels Ukrainian food Kiev Lviv Donetzk Euro2012 trip cheap accomodation UEFA sport stadium railway news service championship