Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tickets info

Hey guys,

Sorry that I was not able to post some interesting news recently. I was absorbed by a lot of activities. Yet I am still here to answer all your questions about coming Euro 2012 Football Championship.

It is better to write me an email right now and ask about the guidance, than coming to Ukraine to realize that you don't understand where to go...

Here is the information about the Tickets:

https://ticketing.uefa.com/euro2012-de/default.aspx

If you do have troubles to buy the tickets, please let me know I can gladly assist you on it.


Have a nice day!

YOURS,
UKRinna

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search

Euro 2012 Ukraine travelling football tickets map Poland hotels Ukrainian food Kiev Lviv Donetzk Euro2012 trip cheap accomodation UEFA sport stadium railway news service championship