Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Your questions about Ukraine? What is particularly interesting for you?

Dear Friends and Readers,

I would like to thank you for staying with me and showing your interest in my postings. In order to understand your interests even better I will be glad to hear what facts/stories/services/language peculiarities etc. you have a desire to explore. Ukraine is full of extraordinary people and situations, which might be a good asset for your future trip.

Your ideas are welcome!

If you don't want to share your ideas as a normal post, please feel free to write me on the following email: ukreuro2012@gmail.com

I hope you are enjoying your day/night.

P.S. What do you think about giving you some information about Russian/Ukrainian learning?


Best Wishes und Viele GrĂ¼sse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search

Euro 2012 Ukraine travelling football tickets map Poland hotels Ukrainian food Kiev Lviv Donetzk Euro2012 trip cheap accomodation UEFA sport stadium railway news service championship